Tuesday, August 24, 2010

i don't know but it won't be you

Heartbreaker by m3d1um

#077 - Heartbreaker - 2010

This song is special to me. I wrote the rhythm part over a year ago but I sat on it because I really like the progressions. I named it "Heartbreaker" for two reasons:

  1. It reminds me of the album of the same name by Ryan Adams.
  2. It makes me inexplicably sad whenever I play the chords and the words in the chorus are, well, really close to my heart and honest.
Anyway, I hope you like it. I'd talk more about it but I just can't really. It means a lot to me that I finished this one. It's been in my head for months and it was time to let it out and let it go.

I forgot one thing...I generally put harmonies on my vocals but I intentionally left them out of this one because it just needed to be one voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment