Tuesday, December 21, 2010

your love it covers me in a wave of fluorescent light

This year has been a lot of things but most of all it's been exhausting. In a week in November, I did rough & short clip demos of 30 songs. Below is a list of those songs. The album will tentatively be called "Vampires" not because it's trendy but because at times this year has literally sucked the life out of me. I'm hoping to have the 1st single/b-side ready soon.
  • Anxiety
  • Bad
  • Beating Heart
  • Bedroom Window
  • Breakdown
  • Butterfly
  • Complete
  • Contagious
  • Control
  • Conversations
  • Crucifixion
  • Damaged
  • Dear World
  • Deliverance
  • Downtown Lights
  • Escape
  • Fluorescent
  • Glow
  • How It Feels
  • Just You
  • Mess
  • Neurosis
  • Probably
  • Recluse
  • Scared
  • Shine
  • Slow
  • Too Dark
  • Villain
  • Wake Up
Additionally, I've been slowly releasing some tracks from a double acoustic album I'm working on. More on that later but it's more or less going to be 26 songs with just voice and guitar. Most of them will be from the 100 demos project. That's all I've got right now but more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment