Wednesday, April 18, 2012

i watch you rage in the sahara tent

It's been a busy few weeks and I'll just say that the music is back because that's something that wasn't there for a while.  I've recorded 10 songs in the last two weeks which is a good sign.  Tonight I wrote the song below.  It was inspired by Paris Hilton's tweets. The song was originally going to be about altered states and mushrooms but I decided a Twitter Coachella heiress hipster inspired jam was way better.  I hope you like it.  I am excited about where the music is going because it's more or less just coming to me now even more so than it was two years ago when I record the 100+.  We'll see how this year pans out...we could be looking at the 300 demos project :).  Peace out y'all.  


Oh and feel free to follow me on Twitter if you read this and don't.  I avoided it for a while but now I'm all over it again. @m3d1um.



No comments:

Post a Comment