Wednesday, April 4, 2012

i'll tell you something that i wouldn't tell you any other time

Hi. Lately things have been kind of slow going. I planned on returning to writing new stuff in January and a series of mishaps kept derailing me. A few weeks ago I started recording 8 new songs and then I over extended my voice an boom...voice gone for two weeks. So tonight I went and remixed/restructured "Electric." I remember writing this song and it has the distinction of being one of few that I made up while we were recording where the lyrics barely changed. I love those moments. Over the next few days I'm going to push to rework a few more of the older demos and hopefully by the weekend my voice will be back. It's almost manageable tonight but not quite there.

Oh and hey...if you by chance read this blog show me some love on Facebook. :).



No comments:

Post a Comment