Saturday, June 19, 2010

tarantulas they frighten her even if they're just paper

Theme by m3d1um

Origami by m3d1um

#060 - Theme (from Werewolf Monday) - 2010
#061 - Origami - 2010

See the thing is, I'm a smart ass. We went and saw Vampire Weekend at the Sasquatch fest and while I love that band, it's more fun to yell about them being hipsters and them being revered by hipsters.

Long story short, during their set I decided I'd write an album that sounds like Vampire Weekend (sort of) and name it "Werewolf Monday." I was totally wearing a polo and sweater when I wrote these and I used lots of vocabulary in Origami.

Hope you like them. This project is kind of on the back burner at the moment but will probably come around again sometime soon.

More later. I'm actually almost caught up now so that's good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment