Sunday, April 4, 2010

down here at the pawn shop

I've come to realize I'm entirely too picky. I recorded a ton this weekend but I'm not sure I'll finish before next weekend because it's got to be perfect. Plus, I'm spending today listening to Sublime and not really working on it. Paper cuts are evil. Especially when you get them from Dinosaur Jr. packaging. Farm didn't even sound that good on vinyl, kind of pissed me off. Damn you Mascis! So now, I'm just writing a mid-afternoon post to hear myself talk...or write...or ramble. I miss Bradley Nowell. His death was a huge loss to music. I don't care what my brother says, that last album would have blown up regardless of him being alive or dead. There will be more talk of dead rock stars this week I assure as it is THAT week. With the lights out it's less dangerous...

No comments:

Post a Comment