Friday, April 16, 2010

so there's nothing left to say

I'm pretty lucky right now. I'm in a place where I can literally write at least one new song every single day. I don't know what changed really because before I always had problems finishing lyrics but now they just seems to come out. Really though, I'm actually having trouble keeping up because I have song ideas pop into my head and then I don't get to recording them for like two weeks and then it's almost hard to recapture the feelings because I've already moved past it. This song is a good example of that but it's funny how my songs really are person agnostic when I actually think about it (and yes I'm posting my 7th song of the week because it's necessary). I don't need to describe the background on this. It's pretty much self explanatory.


More soon because it just won't stop and I hardly ever sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment