Tuesday, April 20, 2010

how many drugs do you have to take just to prove to her you're finally awake

Another week means another jam. I've been pretty productive lately and I'm not sure what's driving it or I am totally aware of what's driving it but just need to keep it to myself so as not to disrupt it. I wrote the chord structure for this and some of the lyrics in 2000. I always had trouble filling it out. I'm pretty happy with the end result but as always it's just really a sketch or whatever. Take a listen and I hope you like it.

#024 - Not Your Hero by m3d1um - 2000

I might actually have a few more new tracks this week because it's raining words right now. It's kind of really blowing my mind. I've always struggled to come up with lyrics and now they are just there. Whatever happened in the last few months has quite obviously changed me for the better. I'm going to go ponder that now...


No comments:

Post a Comment