Monday, April 26, 2010

i'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl

If you don't own this album, I highly recommend you stop what you are doing and go purchase it right this minute. It's pretty much one of the best things ever. It might make you cry but it's totally worth it. Trust me.

I could go into many aspects of this but let's just say it gets played about once every other day. I never get tired of it.

This is probably his best work although the two records that bookended it are pretty close. There's definitely a trifecta that shines brighter than the other stuff even though a lot of that puts other artist's music to shame.

Alameda alone is probably worth your $9.99. Okay, that's my rant for the time being. Get to work and listen over and over and over again.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment