Saturday, May 1, 2010

eventually to me all you'll be is a song...

Cardigan by m3d1um

#027 - Cardigan - 2010

I wrote this tonight. It's totally about my sweater. I dig my sweater but I can't really pay as much attention to it as I could when I first acquired it for various reasons that shall go unexplained. Sucks. Really really like the sweater. Was/is one of my favorite things. I was incredibly happy when I got the sweater and we had some good times and then one day it just wasn't an option anymore. Not really the sweater's fault and not really my fault. Still kind of hurt even though it was more external issues that have cut off the good vibes between my sweater and myself. Now it's just awkward because some days I really want to wear it but I know I can't. I hope you like the song. :)

Also I just ripped my pajamas and so I now need to get new ones tomorrow or have totally grunge pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment