Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the situation never seems to change

So Please by m3d1um

#037 - So Please - 2003

I wrote So Please a really long time ago. I actually was sick in bed the day I wrote it. For a while it was one of only a handful of songs that I had floating out there so there are a lot of recordings of it of various quality in my vast library of sessions. However, this is the first recording with a full treatment. As time goes on and I stockpile tracks, an interesting observation on this one is that it still remains one of those songs where I'll feel the emotions that spawned its creation from playing it. As I've mentioned before, that's kind of a rare occurrence because the feelings usually just disappear. Of course, that could be because situations tend to repeat themselves. But anyway, hope you dig. I'm still about 5 posts behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment