Monday, May 31, 2010

i don't know what i'm doing when it comes to love and baby i never have

Electric by m3d1um

#041 - Electric - 2004

This one I know we wrote in 2004. It was a late night song. Made up on the spot and hasn't changed a ton since lyrically. This version is very electrified and kinda spacey and I'm not entirely sold on it yet. Definitely sounds better with headphones. There's a subtle baseball reference throughout due to the inspiration the night it was written and I think a fight was brewing but I'm not sure. Those days were volatile :). I revived this because it is actually one of my favorites when it comes to the late night stuff and because I wrote it kind of in response to someone I think of her when I hear it so it's definitely a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment