Monday, May 31, 2010

I'd give anything for you to say...

'Til You Love Me Again by m3d1um

#040 - 'Til You Love Me Again - 2004

I'm feeling historically inaccurate as I write this and I blame beer. This song was written in 2003 or 2004 and for the most part it was written by Gooch. I just sang it and tweaked a few lyrics. I kind of dropped it to the background for years mainly because I had little to do with the original. It's now revived and I really kind of like this version. We were always unsure of this one but as time goes by, the vocals will pretty much make this a contender for The Gun Show. Quite a few good early recordings of this exist. I lost the master to the best one because of a mishap with my Sonar but it doesn't matter now that I got this version done. Hope you like it. I'm waaaaay behind on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment