Wednesday, July 21, 2010

if there's no easter bunny then that joke wasn't funny to me

The Slacker Song by m3d1um

#072 - The Slacker Song - 2010

So I wrote this a few weeks ago while I was thinking about Pavement & listening to lots (or some) Weezer. I realized after the fact that it's almost kind of Blue Album sounding which I like. I dig the vibe of it and it's different from a lot of the jamz in that it's kind of happy. I know that sounds bad but the reality is I write a lot of sad sounding songs due to where I used to pull from. I'm changing that a bit or at least trying and this is an example of one of those songs as is "Oh Fuck...We Got Cats & Blue Rainbows Tattooed on our Backs Because We Were Really Fucking Hammered." or "Blue Rainbows, Pt. 2" for short which has never been or never will be released and has not even been written. Now that I've thoroughly confused you, please enjoy El Slacker Song. I'm actually almost caught up thanks to my terrible illness so I might post about one of the albums tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment