Sunday, July 4, 2010

oh fuck we're up all night again

Blue Rainbows by m3d1um

#069 - Blue Rainbows aka Oh Fuck...We've Got Cats! - 2010

I like this song so much I named it twice. This was written for one of my friends because she a) randomly said "Oh Fuck...We've Got Cats" one night and b) because she helped me through some really painful stuff earlier in the year when I needed it and my way of thanking people generally involves creating something for them. It's really just how I function and I see it as no big deal. Anyway, because of how this song actually turned out (it started off as a joke), I'm actually pretty pleased with it. Also, it was heavily influenced by Rick Springfield. I hope you like it because it's kind of got this whole metal-ish epic punk rock thing going. Oh and I actually worked on this overnight the night I recorded it which is kind of funny considering the hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment