Saturday, July 3, 2010

yesterday i saw an angel when i looked into your eyes

Angel by m3d1um

#065 - Angel - 1996

This is the first song I ever wrote on guitar and the lyrics pretty much prove that I wrote it when I was much younger. I decided to rerecord it because I felt like bringing it back around. Not sure if it will ever end up on an album but I figured it'd fit in okay with the 100 demos. My first band rocked this a lot and also it was pretty much played to death around 1997-1998 because I still sucked at guitar (well I still suck at guitar but I sucked a lot worse then). This is pretty rough around the edges but what the hell right? Hope you dig it. I'm actually almost caught up until I release like 4 songs tomorrow. Oh and this was totally written while dreaming about a girl from HS. I've totally been too deep since I was young. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment