Wednesday, July 21, 2010

you'll never ever be my peer

Peer by m3d1um

#073 - Peer - 2010

As I mentioned previously, I'm working on "Wristbreaker" which is your favorite album ever. I mean, how could it not be? This is one of my favorite jamz I've ever written due to the fact that it includes gasoline, trampoline & monkey references, combined surfing and anarchy references, a declaration to unicorns, a wizard of Oz reference and possibly one of my favorite hooks. The true meaning(s) behind this song are many and I will not get into it but let's just say that someone said something unkind once and it stuck in my head so I had to purge it. Random thought: I hope someday someone writes fan fiction about my band...that would be incredibly epic. Oh, this song has lots of guitars and I had to cut some out because the mix was muddy. I hope you like it. I'm now caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment