Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i'm scared to lace my tennis shoes

Stomach Flu by m3d1um

#109 - Stomach Flu - 2004

Speaking of messy Wristbreaker tracks...this is the messiest of them to date but that's for two reasons...I incorrectly put vocals on it before I put in the bass line and the guitar part is a bit disjointed. Also, it needs a tighter mix because right now there's so much going on all the time it's hard to keep up. On a positive note, I really like the hook and the guitar solo wails. Love the fuzz + synth combo. Last note on this one is that I went through all of my notebooks this weekend and this one was hidden in the trenches of the massive writing year that was 2004 and so it's completely chance that it made it out into the world. Hope you like it. It'll be cleaned up soon but for now enjoy the awesome mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment