Saturday, October 9, 2010

it's been a pretty fucked up year

A Song You'll Never Hear by m3d1um

#103 - A Song You'll Never Hear - 2010

So um...it's been a pretty fucked up year? Until I started releasing lots and lots of songs, I had a lot of difficulty separating my friends from the music. Meaning, I thought getting validation from them for the music actually mattered. What I've learned is that if the music is created with all of your heart, people will come towards the music and support you and keeping the people you care about at least partially isolated from the art is a very good idea. It's strange when you create so much. Your songs become like your children and you want everyone to love them as much as you do even though it's not really possible. This one is about that and it's also pretty harsh in places and I will probably change quite a few of the lyrics on the next rev because it is actually so biting that I have some problems listening to it. I don't know yet. I hope you get it and like it and all that. It's going on The Gun Show and might end the album. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment