Tuesday, October 5, 2010

our hearts turn into love once we are gone

I'm Pretty Sure We're Dying by m3d1um

#099 - I'm Pretty Sure We're Dying - 2008

I wrote this in 2008 and it stems from the fact that I'm a bit of a hypochondriac although I've never really shared that until this post. I'm always worried that I'm really sick if I see any kind of small sign or anything like that. Then, I usually make it worse by looking up symptoms online. What I like about this is that it's got that sadness but then also has the chorus specifying that once we're gone our memories carry on thru our love. Okay that sounded kind of cheesy once I reread it, but I like some of the lyrics in this one and I like my synth-y guitar solo. Oh and I used some feedback on this from a BH rehearsal in 2008 or 2009. I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment