Sunday, October 10, 2010

this dark hallucination it showers over me like rain

Everything's Fucked by m3d1um

#106 - Everything's Fucked - 2008

This was co-written by my man Clay when we were playing together in 2008. We used to play it regularly but the lyrics weren't ever finished. In 2008 I had incredibly bad writer's block and so many of the songs from that year were fragments that I've since been able to complete. I'm really excited how this one turned out as it's just a strange song when I listen to it and I dig that a lot. Parts of it are almost gospel-ish while it's bluesy and chaotic at the same time. Going on the same record as "Waiting for the Sunrise" and might actually end up as the b-side if I do this singles thing I've been debating. More on that later but I've got 7 songs left and I foresee the demos project probably coming to a conclusion this week. After it's done I'll start focusing on the individual songs to get some things cleaned up and structured for a real recording sessions/release. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment